Originally Posted by hosfly
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Fl Gov Scott said on Hannity he hopes we hold the house by two. I missed it but i think Hannity said it looks like Pelosi is in line to be speaker.

Please make sure your friends (I have no D friends) get out the vote.

Still think it was a good idea to try and fool the Media into luving some Sessions by having him indict Two Republicans just before the Midterms?
Actually? YES, Im of the opinion you should clean up your own yard before you critisize your neighbors yard,, just because they were repubs instead of dems, they were crap,,

So you think that Sessions should indict any and all Republicans that are "crap" before he indicts a single Democrat? Even though there is overwhelming evidence against them.

That must be why Sessions refused to indict Louis Learner, Awan and all the other Democrats that have lied to Congress and the FBI, He still has Republicans to indict first.

I guess it's a good thing to have priorities.

I see that you are of the "Guilty until proven innocent camp" . You declare these two Guilty and "Crap" based on what? The media reports or the fact that they have been indicted? What brings you to this pre-due process conclusion that they are Guilty?

Last edited by steve4102; 10/30/18.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.