Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by hosfly
Originally Posted by K22
So why haven't they taken him down yet?
Everyone is in place to do it according to you so what's the holdup?

I see what steve is saying theres another letter using misdirection and only pretending to be "Q" bet its that dang D,,, or is STEVE pretending misdirection and actually post's relevant info? Is he a smartass prtending to be a dumbass? stevie boy is a sneaky one,,,,

Nothing is as it seems, not even....

Steve, I've seen you use the phrase, "nothing is as it seems", dozens of times in this thread. Using the phrase as a stand alone would be fine but you use it as if you are quoting Q.

This is simply dishonest and misleading to those watching this thread that maybe haven't read all the Q posts......

I have read all the Q post, most more than once and I have never seen Q use this phrase. Q has said, "some disinformation is necessary", multiple times but never, "nothing is as it seems". At least that I can recall?

Maybe you can point me to the drops where this phrase was used?

I've been observing your obdurate behavior on this thread and others for some time and believe you could very well be suffering from a superiority complex.....

We all have our faults friend but is winning an argument using dishonesty really winning?

X-VERMINATOR

Last edited by xverminator; 05/31/19.

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)