Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by K22
What reality! I am not interested in the illusions.

Denial of reality and acceptance if illusion is the perfect summation of the Q cult.

But you and jag are in so deep - you can’t - or won’t - see it.

Instead you embrace wherewolves, air Q’s, CGI, and some fantastical adrenochrome büllshit.

But; I’ll grant that said illusion is probably better than reality. If it helps you get through the day, who am I to criticize.

Cheers.

But yet you embrace parting of the red sea, feeding multitudes of people with 2 fish, getting beamed up into the sky, or even riding a flying white horse.
Ya, I'd say mine is just as close to reality as yous

So you think Q is an actual prophet. And not just any kind, but one of the major prophets, on the order of Moses, Elijah, or as Islam believes, Muhammad?

You Plumbdumbfughk, none here have proposed Q as a prophet other than lyingbyou and White tail.

K22 compared belief in Q to belief in biblical deeds attributed to some of the greatest Abrahamic prophets. So I asked him if he considered Q a prophet. And you started convulsing again.

Q is tip top Military Clearance giving the Patriots, which excludes you and Tigger and woolve and MrStilson, a clue as to WTF is going on

Does it include YOU?

So tell me, Plumdumbfughk, why does Trump and Pompeo and Grassley and Nunez and Elon and others Quote and refer us to Q.

They don't, Jag. You are seeing what you believe, not believing what you see. Though I do not put it past Trump to make Q references to manipulate a group of fervent believers. I just don't believe he believes it. Remember what you say - he's an actor.

Why does Trump tell the 17 story over and over again?

Why does Trump draw Air Qs at ralkies over and over again.

I don't know WTF you are referring to. I even googled "air Q" and found nothing responsive. I tried.

You are so Dumbfughking stupid and a disengenuous liar you are now on ignore again.

The better question is why you resort to childish name-calling.

Dang, I forgot to put you Plumdumass on ignore.

Q has explained plenty of truths to you. He is right, you have more than you know.

Youre too stupid to connect the dots. Sorry, im not a first grade teacher.
Heres a Clue or two. Do the hard work and figure it out.
I wont committ treason by revealing The Plan.

Its not important whether Trump gets the R nomination or not, or if he goes to jail. He will set precedent for future prusecutions if he decides its advantageous. Clinton and Zero are not celebrating the trap the left was led int, such as Open Tax Records, investigating Treason Act re the selking of Classified Docs by Zero, Kilery, Bidens or the new left mantra that No One Is Above the Law.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Youre too stupid to see the standin is wearing a mask because the MSM hasnt told you.

Youre too stupid to know what a dash means. For that reason youre on Ignore. I didnt take you to raise.

You have no discernment about who tells the truth or who to listen to, and you cant understand simple English

Here's a little unimportant hint, We will Make America Great Again.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin