It's the digital version of Sun Tzu's "The Art of War." Now, after "The Art of the Deal," we will have the sequel in "The Art of the Troll." KEK.

Can you think of anyone else even remotely capable of being CIC in this battle? Flynn re:Trump...genuine love of country...last chance to help it...I think I can do it. He is moving into a confidence and demeanor he hasn't visited. He knows it's gonna happen.

Now is the time for prayer, if you're of that mind (there's that word again), in support of the entire team down to the least of these involved. Do not underestimate it's power. We are unified in the goal, though we might argue the path. So is the Creator of all that Is. Word.

We are living one of the most incredible chapters of human history. Do your part, even if it's just a simple prayer or act of kindness. You never know what the seed of positivity you planted might grow into.

On the other hand, wield the hammer of Thor (Truth) mercilessly upon the deranged, intolerant, globalist utopian kumbaya crowd whose ideology is authored by the father of lies, the great deceiver. It takes all I have to not expose my utter disdain for these through this keyboard. I'll leave it at that.

Freedom. Truth. Liberty. The pursuit of happiness. When you say it really fast and under the influence of alcohol, it sounds like MAGA. KEK

Get it together and get in the trenches. Talk to your neighbors on either side of you. Make sure that they are 1) conservative, 2) Registered to vote, and 3) gonna [bleep] vote.

And by all means, relax. The only thing you can change is the reaction you have to what is happening around you. [bleep] crazy times we live in. So encouraged by the last 21 months I can actually, for the first time ever in my lifetime, believe there's really a chance to live a happy ending (I've been deep down the rabbit hole(s)).

I was motivated by the need to know the TRUTH. Enough lies. I've had a lifetime of them. 20+ years of knowing this [bleep] and there's a dude in the WH who has put it all on the line for each and every one of us 'cause he knows the truth to a much greater extent than do you and I. And he is not happy about it. His friends have died because of [them].

Folks, this is THE LAST WAR to be fought for the way of life that has been a beacon for the entire rest of the world. Do Not Let THE DREAM Die.

God bless and CHEERS Patriots!

Last edited by Whip; 09/21/18.