Why should I tell the truth, you and your puke traitorus "patriots" dont. Doesn't telling the truth put real Patriots at a disadvantage?

We have your playbook.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][/quote]

Telling the truth only puts the dishonest at a disadvantage. The path is wide, but the gate is narrow. Liars don't make it through the eye of the needle. It's not OK to lie.

Jag, if you find the truth in this matter to be that repugnant, that's OK, you have said enough.

It is apparent that you do believe in werewolves.

Wow. Just wow.

You know, if you are ashamed to admit something, you should reevaluate that thing.[/quote]

Jag, do you believe werewolves exist? Yes or no. No distractions, no tangents, no tirades, no hijacking, just a simple answer please..

Yes or no??[/quote]

The real question is do you believe that DARPA was DNA splitting back in '52, if so, where did that technology come from. That is the question that should be asked since that was the base of the twitter post and story. [/quote]

K22, I do not know anything about that. It does not seem impossible to me that anybody was splitting DNA in 1952, FWIW. However, DARPA was created in 1958, so my answer to your question would be "no." Because DARPA did not exist. Maybe they split DNA in 1958, but not 1952. Furthermore, the structure of DNA was not well-understood in 1952, so somebody may have been splitting it, but they didn't know the structure of it. I can take things apart I don't understand, but putting them back together so it works is a different story, and how to (re)assemble DNA was not understood for many years after your posited 1952 date.

So Jag, if you want my advice ignore the question from that fool. Pretty ironic that these clowns think it is alright to believe in multiple tales from their book, but you can't believe in tales from another.
Like I stated in a past post, bring me 2 fish, I've got a multitude to feed.

No need to call me names, I have been polite and respectful to you.

Your response has me wondering, do you believe in werewolves?

It's as simple as yes or no, and if you say "no" that will end my inquiry. I dropped into this thread, and it appeared as though somebody was accusing others of believing in werewolves, so I asked. Because that would be quite remarkable, somebody believing in werewolves today.

It really is a simply question. The fact that Jag flew into a spitting fit at my question does indicate that he believes in them. It certainly does not conclusively prove it, but his poo-flinging reaction does tend to show that he does believe in modern-day werewolves and I embarrassed him by asking. It's more likely than not that he does, given his overreaction to my question.

That, and he refuses to answer my very simple question: whether he believes in them or not.

It's not complicated. If you were to ask me if I believed in them, I would simply answer no. Because I don't.

Please be civil any answer my question directly.[/quote]

Actually the D was added to ARPA in 1972, but there were a multitude of Military Projects/experiments going on in the late 40's and early 50's. Some under the name of Lincoln Project, Philadelphia Project, etc. The technology was made available and was one if the reason the MJ12 was formed in 1947.
If folks do not want to believe that any of those projects not only existed but were quite successful that is their right, but I'm quite sure that in the very near future these successful projects will become known as real, but far, far worse things will emerge to make those others seem like Childs play.
And once again plumbum it is no ones business what I believe or what I don't believe. Illusions are very difficult to detect. Illusions are used to make sure you don't see the reality of something, so you may believe that it is an illusion that those projects are real, while I my believe that it is an illusion that they are not.
And just so you are aware, your deception of asking "politely" is not lost on me.