Originally Posted by J23
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by J23
There is no super secret agent close to the President, who is fighting the deep state minions and keeping us good patriots well informed..

So, Trump is a dumbass (according to stevie wonder) who planned out draining the deep state all by himself? Right.

And WTF do you mean by "us good Patriots", Kimo Sabi?

I never said Trump was a dumb ass did I? I do feel as if Trump underestimated how deep the deep state was. He gave it 200%, unfortunately it wasn't enough. The swamp remains, perhaps more visible, but largely unscathed.

Us good patriots was a colloquial phrase, referring to "Q"'s target audience; Americans who love their country, and want to believe that something positive is happening behind the scenes. Unfortunately, I don't believe that's the case. I would love to be wrong, but I don't hold out much hope, or believe in the validity of "Q".

...and I certainly don't belive this entire election is some secret plan to entrap any deep state cabel members.

Well said, thanks.

If you recall, President Trump has stated several times that hr himself under estimated the depth and vastness of the swamp.

If this ballot marking were true, there is absolutely no way that this could have been kept a secret , especially with the depth of the swamp.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.