Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by K22

Yeah, laugh it up.

Right after this was posted on Twitter, the same Twitter that you clowns say The Patriots are in Charge of, This account was blocked.

Now if The Patriots are in Charge of Twitter as you say, why would they block this account as well as all the others .

Shall We Play a Game Jack
Q

Still haven't figured it out yet have you.
Originally Posted by Whip
There's teeth on that puzzy I'm betting. Scary.

MAGA women represent all the goodness of the feminine. Liberal women pretty much remind me of that special time of the month...every stinking day. They're really just a bunch of dissatisfied kuunts.

If you play her in slow motion and watch her facial expressions,...................well all I can say is DEMON!!

https://files.catbox.moe/qszzfj.gif

Oh, I figured it out a long time ago.

TRUST SESSIONS
President Trump not only fired this traitor, he helped defeat his re-election bid.

TRUST HUBER
Huber didn’t interview a single witness in his Uranium One investigation and concluded it with NOTHING
Of course he was appointed by Sessions, so what would you expect.

TRUST WRAY
Wray had this Biden information for months and has been covering it up. Not to mention all the other obstruction and cover-ups coming from he and his office

TRUST KANSAS
Pompeo has also had this Biden information for month, Rudy gave it to him, he also has tried to suppress it and cover it up

THE PATRIOTS ARE IN CHARGE OF TWITTER
More Bull Schit from you brain dead f*cks that refuse to believe your own eyes, and ears .

You people are stupid.

Your ignorance is showing Stevie.

Right, you clowns continue to shove your head in the sand and refuse to believe your own eyes and ears.

When the FACTS are presented to you, when the truth proves your beloved Q wrong, when you can no longer explain away Q’s inaccuracies and false predictions you always revert back to the same two phony Defense mechanisms .

A oldie but a goodie , attack the messenger and resort to name calling. Been around forever and is quit effective in distracting from the truth, but more often then not it just amplifies you’re inability and your unwillingness to see the truth for what it is, truth. It is a well used tactic by the Left and the Democrats.

The other is your famous, but faulty, “ Misdirection” or “ Head Fake”. When the facts stare you in the face, yet you cannot or will not accept them, your response is Misdirection. The problem with this is that it is a cop out and serves no legitimate purpose to support your opinion.
Your “misdirection” strategy is akin to a magician showing how his trick works before he performs the trick, defeats the purpose entirely.
If any of this was actually misdirection designed to Fool the deep state, the you guys just keep f*ckin it up by informing the deep state of how the trick works before it is performed.
A simple way to explain this retarded maneuver by you is “Letting the Cat Out of the Bag”.

So prove me wrong.
Explain why we must TRUST WRAY and why we should believe that THE PATRIOTS ARE IN CHARGE OF TWITTER. Without name calling or phony MISDIRECTION.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.