That was not a discussion of citizens collaborating domestically with the enemy and being labelled as enemy combatants.

I hear a discussion about American citizens collaborating with the enemy overseas....Nazi, Paris, Afghanistan.

..."your Constitutional rights follow you were ever you GO"

If im here, I havent gone anywhere for my Constitutional rights protection to be at issue ( ...said the '16 election seditious conspirators)

They mention that military law and civilian law is indeed different, Trumps EO promises theyll work together. Weve acknowledged this.

And that collaborating citizens can indeed be tried by tribunals, but make no reference to domestic crimes. Its citizens OVERSEAS, turning on America.

The newest precedent set in 17 was the first American citizen ISIS combatant brought back, tried and convincted in FEDERAL court, got 20 years. They have another, will be the second. Dont know where hell be tried, tribunal or Federal.

I dont hear domestic crimes commited by citizens collaborating with the enemy at all in there.

But Im also not absolving the Clinton Foundation from the harm done, and ill gotten gains they've amassed via their INTERNATIONAL business practices. They may be a target under Trumps new Acts of war EO.
When he took office, he asked us for suggestions of what we wanted done, I suggested he shut it down and liquidate the proceeds to Benghazi widows, among others. Im doubting the Tribunals, if prosecuted at all.
No former President is usually gone after. THAT would be UNPRECEDENTED.
If You sweep up Hillary under THIS particular EO the specifically says American Citizens, rather than the election sedition crimes and destruction of federal investigation evidence, you gotta sweep up Bill too.

And Trumps EO makes no reference to trial punishment for business "collaborators". It references that this will be stopped, and they will not benefit from the gains made by these businesses.

This is a swirling gray matter of just how the CF intl business practices may be seen as an act of War as Trump has indicated, done internationally, supporting Americas enemies, so perhaps she can be designated as an "enemy combatant", nullifying her Constitutional rights, and tried via Military Tribunal.

But its a larger stretch applying those criteria concerning subverting the Constitution and the election process of which shes guilty, and for which we want her in an orange jumpsuit. Trump and Graham dont reference domestic American citizen crimes against the Constitution, where we are all looking to apply Trumps new EOs.

Her unsecure server would be an example of DOMESTIC crime, aiding the enemy, treasonous behavior, so labelled "enemy combatant" and tried by military tribunal.
But Ive yet to read or hear using these new EOs for domestic crime such as that. Its all citizens turning on America overseas.
Holy crap ,there are so many and varied crimes by her theres an example to fit every scenario sick frown

I can find little in searching for the Nazi collaborators. There was an attack by six naturalized american citizens who were living in Germany, and came from there, and were executed. Best I can do.

Operation Pastorius

https://www.history.com/news/5-attacks-on-u-s-soil-during-world-war-ii

Last edited by WillARights; 09/06/18.

Trump HAD the World, ", Trump saw our children, "
Trump saw a way to make a brighter day so he started giving
There was a choice he was making, he was saving our own lives
Its true he made a brighter day for you and me. --Trump WINS 2016