Originally Posted by pyscodog
Even though I don't buy into K22's beliefs either, he doesn't always run people down like you (Jag). If you get called out for your Snake Oil that your trying to make people buy into you immediately start with the name calling. You can call me a "Dumbass" all you want but when one finger is pointing out, there are three pointing backwards. We ALL know who the DUMBASS is on this post. Some even feel sorry for you. I can't, no I won't believe anything called "Facts" that come from Twitter. Never is a question directed to you that you answer with a fact. You just bomb the question with blurry BS you drag off Twitter. Useless garbage is all it is. You need serious help old man, serious help. This should be good for a few slanderous names. Flame on Jag, flame on. LOL

You stated before that you believe nothing that comes out of twitter in which I asked what new source do you believe is giving you truth, but so far, no reply.
The only information that is close to being truth is coming from Twitter, Truth Social, Telegram, podcasts and some of the online media. Nothing on the Tele Vision
is going to give you any truth and hasn't for a very, very long time. They accurately named the television programming as programs and you get to channel it thru different channels.
So what do you believe is a news source that is accurately reporting truth?