Cur

The first overseas American citizen ISIS fighter was tried in FEDERAL COURT. in '17.

What do YOU call citizens whove conspired and worked to undermine/overthrow the Constitutional gov of the country?

Haven't they, at least by action, not already figuratively forfeited their rights or our concern, or at the very least proven they dont matter to them? (Even though we know their rights are literally protected)

Try them anywhere, doesnt matter to me. But lets just get the wicked punished, cause with out free election confidence, and rule of law, there is no America.

Its just a simple designation as "enemy combatant", due to demonstrative actions, not just rhetorical speech.

I know you understand this, and I think we understand the appearance of bringing the military to bear against private citizens. But theres a line somewhere.

(Ive seen no indication it will happen to the elec. sed. cons., but if ever there were reason to, this would be in the ballpark. IS THIS NOT A CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS FOR THE PERPETUATION OF THE COUNTRY?)

Last edited by WillARights; 09/15/18.

Trump HAD the World, ", Trump saw our children, "
Trump saw a way to make a brighter day so he started giving
There was a choice he was making, he was saving our own lives
Its true he made a brighter day for you and me. --Trump WINS 2016