Anyone wanting to maintain or regain their sanity would do well to take a step back and view ALL events, political and otherwise, from the standpoint of Human Nature......... the one thing we all have inside data on.

Does the effort to take down Trump require a vast conspiracy involving The Deep State? Or can it just be the combined efforts of like minded Bureaucrats looking to serve their own individual interests?

Is the Book of Ecclesiastes correct when it states ; “ There is nothing new under the sun”? Could it be that we are just seeing history repeated where Republics become so top heavy that they topple from their own weight and the individuals occupying positions of power don’t really control the events around them?

My first thought will always be the security of “ me and mine “ rather than allegiance to ANY other cause. There came a time when that security seemed to be best served by giving the USMC four years of my life and I still believe it was right and proper that I did so.

For the last fifty years this Government of ours has squandered the lives of tens of thousands of young men who were following that same noble instinct and it was made possible by cowards who were afraid of being labeled “ unpatriotic “ if they spoke out against these nation building exercises.

Now, just as kids have substituted video games for real life experiences, I see adults taking to the “ battlefield of the internet “ and seeing themselves as combatants and applying the “ unpatriotic “ label to anyone who doesn’t validate their efforts.

Color me unimpressed, or unpatriotic......... whichever suits your fancy.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place