Originally Posted by Whip
How many coincidences before it becomes mathmatically impossible? Therein is the driver for logic. At some point it actually becomes harder to maintain the lie you've been told (programmed) than it is to believe the far fetched claims of a LARP. Truth is stranger than fiction.

DP is spot on. Bummer on the pizzagate work for naught. These "movements" attract some that are inclined to spontaneous acts trying "to make things right," a natural feeling most of us have had for years now as we've witnessed the steady decline of the country we love. Few, very few, act on these feelings. I like how DP called him a well meaning dumbass. A+ for motivation. F for strategy. The other angle is that if the deep state wants to discredit and demonize what's happening, all they have to do is insert a player that blows away some people wearing a Q shirt. Win/win for them as it also creates positive press for their gun grab. Hate to say it, but I've been thinking that's exactly what's gonna happen...and praying that it won't.

Trump has got to be on his toes, but I trust that he's in good hands with USSS and our USMC. I imagine their "high alert" is on a level I could barely comprehend. Speaking of that, if you haven't heard, there was something awfully weird that happened yesterday re: possible assassination attempt.

https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/94dibv/q1805_message_sent_we_know_q/

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/08/...second-server-newq-qanon-greatawakening/

Wrong. The Lord made many many many unbelievable prophecies that have come to pass. Just a few would be that a gentile (Cyrus) would rescue the jews and restore them home and the temple mount after 480 or so years of captivity- (came true to the exact year), ages later the Jews would then lose and later be restored to Israel and regain their homeland again, as happened in 1948 by one vote by the US in the UN, that the Arabs would try to push them into the sea (they did) , that they would be carried to safety as though on the wings of an eagle (they were), that the lineage of one of our Israelite forefathers would become the largest nation on earth and that the sun would not set on its shores (Great Birth Nation, oh pardon,Great Britian) and his borthers lineage would become the strongest nation on earth that would control the gates of its enemies (the US), .....

What are the odds? Trillions to one, yet the blind still refuse to see.

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/04/18.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin