Originally Posted by NoDak
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by NoDak
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
We don’t know who or what is coming, but we do know (or should know) GOD is in control, not Trump, not Q, but the Almighty God. I hope He has mercy on us.

Makes you wonder who He keeps sending and ya'll keep ignoring.

Well we are warned about false prophets, so there's that too.

I doubt God would have sent Trump, he consorted with loose women and it was not about forgiveness of sin. It was about 'grabbing them in the pussy.' He is certainly free to be a cheating womanizer, like Bill Clinton, JFK and others, but that does kinda mean he's no Messiah. And for the record, I am not fit for that job either.

So if you've read the Bible you know God has used flawed men for his purposes, correct?

Also if all men are capable of repenting of their sins and turning to God are you saying Trump cannot do the same?

Don't judge him. Only God can.

I don't believe Trump has repented his ways. He could, I hope he does, but he has yet to disavow his sinful past like Paul did.

Do you believe he has seen the Light on the road to Damascus, or in this case D.C.? He has yet to admit any sins.

He is a very successful person with the narcissistic personality traits that ruin most people, but help a very few succeed. I suppose God could be working through him, just as God worked through other people such as Nebuchadnezzar and other bad people.

Trump is no Paul.

Does he have to ask the you and the world for his forgiveness in front of all or on his knees in private praying to God and asking for that very forgiveness? He doesn't have to be Saul/Paul he is his own man. Imperfect as we all are.

By the way are you pro Trump or anti-Trump in your political leanings?

I voted for him twice.