Originally Posted by NoDak
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Originally Posted by goalie
So, serious question:

If, after the next election, Trump isn't living in the White House, will the Q/dots people finally STFU and quit embarrassing themselves???

And to flip it the other way, will the dozen or so here fess up, apologize, or in any way say they were wrong when these things start to play out? I highly doubt it but I guess we'll see.

Jags already shown that he has no integrity and is a lying welcher.
His character is well known.

Where do you stand?

I don’t know him. The question is for all the folks with your line of thinking. Will you and yours apologize or fess up that you were wrong? Will you? Simple question.

So, you believe there are genetically engineered 800 lb werewolves walking the earth?

And done before most common organ transplants were successful?

Do you believe the posts Jag put up about $22 trillion in gold that was transferred?

Did US SOF raid Vatican City?

Do you believe this:

"HRC extradition already in motion effective yesterday with several countries in case of cross border run. Passport approved to be flagged effective 10/30 @ 12:01am. Expect massive riots organized in defiance and others fleeing the US to occur. US M’s will conduct the operation while NG activated. Proof check: Locate a NG member and ask if activated for duty 10/30 across most major cities." qalerts website

That was on October 28, 2017...

I admit when I am wrong. However, the above is more than troubling.

It reminds me of a quote from the Bible:

24 “Everyone then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock. 25 And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock. 26 And everyone who hears these words of mine and does not do them will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. 27 And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell, and great was the fall of it.”

Matthew 7: 24-27

Ymmv

Let's put one on your plate. Do you believe this?

I dont have anything to account for here.

Answer the questions above...

I'll wait.

PS according to you, I shouldn't believe any of that video...CBS...FAKE NEWS it's all deception amd lies (unless, of course it proves your point)