Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by Ringman
Originally Posted by bobinpa
To all the guys that think Q is BS, why don't you just quit replying here??? You come across like a bunch of high school girls arguing over the color of the balloons at the prom. Some people appreciate the efforts of those that actually add information here. Those with a brain can then open it, read it, and decide for themselves if it is real or not.... It really is simple, you can just go to another area of the forum and argue over which is the best bullet for killing deer with a 270 or something meaningful like that.

We need a "like" button for this.

Still with this Q stuff? What a bunch of losers, just like Trump.

So I just went back through your posts. I explored every odd page of posts at least 11pages back and you have zero posts on anything that do not berate the President.

Nothing to add in hunting gunsmithing.....nada.

I suspect you are a closet schitt stirrer and you have received the honor of the second person in my 15 plus years here to make it on my ignore list.

Last edited by high_country_; 01/24/21.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.