Originally Posted by K22
Steve4102,

A riddle of sorts for you. If the main stream media does report something, or covers something up, if news affiliates don't report something or cover something up, or if some left leaning Gov. officials cover something up or gives a complete falsehood, if you weren't party to something that did or didn't happen, then how do you know that it happened or didn't happen. What is your source or where do you go to find out these happenings?

Has Q confirmed any of his recent predictions?

I remember the one about Hillary being arrested.
He posted that she was going to be arrested, when she was not, he posted, "Not arrested, but detained".

So, I wait for Q to confirm and I wait for obvious evidence as in the Kavanaugh post from Q.

He posted that if President Trump re-classified those documents, then the Democrats would shut down the Kavanaugh witch hunt.
Part 1, came to be, President Trump put those documents back in the box. Part 2, didn't happen, in fact it has been escalated. Just the opposite of what Q posted. That one is not hard to cipher.

Some of Q's predictions can easily be verified, others not so much.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.