Would it be incredulous to suspect
That .Gov, who knows all, sees all, and bes all
Would not have game planned for this scenario...

...And be implementing this "disinformation" script
Of "were on this" " were gonna handle this, America"
With the anonymous Q whatever dropping nuggets TO KEEP US FROM
MOBILIZING? TO KEEP US FROM HITTING THE DAMN STREETS
as the last vestiges of Constitutional America are swept away by filthy political
double crosses, inactivity, and lack of courage?

Ok, America "stood up", and defeated the plan put in place over decades to
Get total control. They pushed and found out We were not ready yet to be subjects.
Couldnt know there were this many of us.
They were perhaps counting on the death of the Greatest Generation to be the end of having to placate us, and our "outdated" documents and expectations.
Now the rumblings over the electoral college being unnecessary, and illegal alien voting rights.

In failure, now they've implemented emergency contingency "OPERATION AW-OH!!"
Which may be a plan to calm angry fervor once their clandestine nefariousness didnt go as expected, and was laid bare for all us.
OP AW-OH, being Akin to making adjustments at half-time to a game plan.

Im floating it, because it doubtful all scenarios have not been previously think-tanked by their collection of large brains, and we may just be being HOODWINKED, and LULLED INTO COMPLACENCY with another .gov implemented scenario of "just sit on your couch, and leave your anger and arms at home", we have insider Patriots gonna take care of all the criminality that tried to implode the House with this Q whatever.

So far, we've got two resignations, two fired, a whole host of "I'm gonna not run for reelection" which could be for any reason, ....and noooo Big Fish. (forgot Comey!)
Frankly I dont see why Bruce Ohrs testimony had to be private. It shoulda been televised. He connects Steele, the DNC, the dossier, the FISA misconduct for the illegal wire tapping and the false Mueller investigation in a straight line, directly.
SOUNDS LIKE SOMEBODY DOESNT WANT ALL OF REGULAR AMERICA SEEING THAT CONNECTION. Becauuuuuuse WHY, exactly, if theyre sincere about rooting out and punishing the Conspirators?? Because friends dont let friends go to jail?. Fear of violence?

Arrest Ohr- Sedition, Conspiracy
Arrest Mueller - obstruction of justice, Conspiracy, participation in false investigation, misuse of government funds, dumbassity, if not directly participating in Sedition.
He HAD to know this investigation was based on false information and illegal FISA abuse before he launched it. HAD TO. followed his fellow conspirators right into Hell.
Crush and disband the DNC.

And a whole bunch of other legal chit I dont know nothing about too. LOL.

I dont know what Q is, but Q is not America.
It could be anything, a friggin A.I. computer program playin a game of political chess with our futures.

This is beginning to stink a familiar stink, Americans.

Its not doubt. Its more than that. Its a learned suspicion, cultivated over the last however many decades, watching chronic politician electorate abuse go unchecked and unpunished, World Wide, and historically.

There are 300 million of us. WE are America.

Ya, I see the letters from the Congress have been written asking all the questions we are.
Beyond that, If we know the pols lack will, then perhaps they must be compelled to act.
I dont see that happening without a visit to somebody.

Again I sound the siren of "Now we do WHAT?"
What do you guys here WANT to do?
Any thoughts?

That no large group (self included) is on Sessions office doorstep, demanding what we expect, tells "them" all they need to know....and its working..
.... as we "Patriots" huddle around our electronic, glowing, freedom gizmos waiting for the next preplanned nugget to drop from the tube, like zombed-out simian citizens held in the Democracy House at the Nationalist Zoo.
Caged, yes...but "free" (ha!)

"Governments loath people being free"

(...still *NOT* William Wallace)

Just Maybe...
"We've been ratted out here, boys. Watch it." ~ Jack Napier

**poop fling** **pizzes on glass**

Ew Ew ...AHH-AHH-AHH-AHH ...Ew-ew

gimmie mah pellet (pill), Zoo Nazi
Right turn, Clyde.
[Linked Image]russian image hosting

[Linked Image]screenshot tools

Last edited by WillARights; 08/29/18.