Originally Posted by hosfly
Originally Posted by K22
Why is it they want everyone to march to the same drumbeat, think the same way, believe the same way, and all must be in the "cool" crowd? Why do they think that is the only "right" way?
Why is it information can be posted and I or others are suppose to defend it, explain it, or fetch some proof they don't want to go find? Why don't they go after the original poster?
Why would someone call those who don't march to his drum, psycho, and want them drugged, when it's quite obvious that person is endeared to psycho(s) by using that name for all the world to see. Seems he would consider it a good thing based on his using it. He adds dog to that name and dogs are a good thing, therefore I must conclude that to be a psycho puts one at the top of his list of best friends.
same reason kids will hold hands in the dark

Same reason the blecks and browns and snowflakes and lieberals all stuck together against the conservatives. Leftists do that.

Now, they are afraid. There is Panic in DC. They never thought she would lose. Now they all lose.

Didn't Trump repeat that from Q too?

Why do they all lose? Because, as Q said, We have it all. The Military Patriots in Control have it all and it's being dripped out and the drip is becoming a flood. The truth is coming out and will expose them and turn the people against the pukes. That's why some of them are attacking us. They don't want the truth coming out.

It tears their ass up to hear Q or Trump reveal Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming.

It's has become their nightmare and they hate it. So, they strike out at it, like Kilery and Piglosi, like snakes on a pitchfork.

The thing is, we are the only thing these snakes can strike out at.

Gee, too bad.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/04/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin