It really doesn't matter. I haven't even considered your dumbassed question for a reason. It's a moot point. The Bidet didn't get 81 million votes. I'm glad. Your puke buds did what Trump told them not to do in the spring of 2020. He knew they would fraudulently steal the election, which is why he flipped the US to Maritime Law in 2018, but he had given your traitorus buds fair warning and thus washed his hands of their satanic blood.

Clue. The Military monitored the Election Fraud. Your buds are caught and your buds are fughked.

As Q said, Nobody walks away from this.

When people work with foreigners to overthrow a federal election they are working to overthrow the federal government.

He wanted your puke buds to do that because when they did, it allows the US Govt to confiscate their property.

Your fake news buds screwed up. Now the MSM is going down along with FB, Google, Yahoo etc. Twitter already fell from the cabals grasp.

Like Q said, You people are stupid.

I can prove it. You don't know which one below is Pedo Joe and which one is your Fake President. I do and so does Q and Trump.

Here's a clue. Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming

And, The Best is Yet To Come

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]28411 restaurants

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/24/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin