I think some of the anti Qbers for some reason got a negative impression of Q and made a prejudiced anti Q opinion and from there they focused on trying to prove their opinion correct. Perhaps they didnt like the idea Q was smarter than them or seemed to have credit with Trump from other posters or perhaps they had some animosity toward others who were positive regarding Q and extrapolated those feelings to Q. For sure some anti qbers seem to have an antipithetic relationship toward Qbers. Then, like an opinionated Lawman who has an unfavorable opinion of someone who happens to become one of several suspects in a crime, tends to focus more on evidence pointing to that person being guilty rather than evaluating all the evidence objectively.

I also get the feeling some of the antiQbers are people who just are not the life of the party but are nitpickers who dont get along well with others in social situations, like party poopers maybe.
Just my humble opinion of course and to make an effort to appease them I'll go ahead and admit I'm probably wrong so I dont need to listen to or argue with them about it.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/20/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin