Originally Posted by rjf
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by hosfly
So quit arguing with him,,, simple,, Read rainshots post

They cant see it, Hoss. The Lord doesn't lie. They don't believe HIM, they believe the MSM. Why?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

What's funny is that if they weren't so stupid and if they weren't like snowflake dimocraps they could Connect the Dots and know the truth.

Our nation wouldn't have to go through this Storm. As Trump said, When the people learn the truth they will support what WE do."

Its jokers like those on the Dumbassed Junkyard Dawg Crew who are holding Trump and the Military back from moving.

The Dumbassed Crew is only a few steps higher up the ladder than the Genius Crew of Jell-O and psychodawg and Gayghost and Houston_2.

Smokeapole is particularly stupid and should probably be on the Genius Crew. He knows plenty of dumbasses like me who got accepted into top universities 4 year Doctorate Graduate programs a year early and with no bachelor's degree. Hey, just ask him.

He missed the part in the Bible about the Lord saying the ways of the wise seem strange to fools.

He's stupid enough to believe fjb when he says I'm a lieberal who posts Trump Retruths and Trumps Truth Social posts. Tff.

He's as stupid as Jell-O and Gayghost. What convinces him and Elkhunternm is all the great anti Dimocrap and pro Trump posts fjb makes wink.

Ha, that leftist POS comes on here one day and attacks me and K22 and the Dumbassed Crew sucks up his lying BS like they were raised on it.

Why? Here's a Clue.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Trump said this is a battle between Good (GOD) and Evil (Satan and his minions). That battle is going on in Big Pharma, Big Business, Hollywood, FDA, AMA, Congress, DOJ, MSM, CDC.... and the Fire.

I said long ago the time was coming when we would see the unbelievers have to make a choice as to which fork in the road they would have to take.

We are seeing the direction suckers like Smokeapole and the woolve and others are taking.

Funny how you quote all these bible versus but yet you're not very Christian acting. You must go to the same church as Joe, Joeuartx.

A man can be a Christian or a patriot, but he can't legally be a Christian and a patriot - except in the usual way: one of the two with the mouth, the other with the heart.

Mark Twain