Originally Posted by marktheshark
Originally Posted by jaguartx
So, youre too blind to see whats happening, or did you write Q off and know know whst we were told, so you cant make the connection and relate Qs drops with whats happening.

Jag what is happening?? I mean real verified happenings, not some Twitter post etc...I have yet to see proof of anyone arrested, and it is obvious that our great POTUS has lost the support of anyone in the government who is in position to do anything to reverse the pre ordained outcome of this obviously stolen election. I can also tell you that the military WILL NOT intervene, unless it is to quell civil unrest and a little hint... if they do that it will not be to help "our side"!! Hence the Staged "riots" at the Capitol and the continuing MSM narrative of making Trump and Trump supporters the "bad guys" in Wednesday's events.

This post is confusing. If you can't use Twitter or any other social media outlet as proof, then what do you accept as proof? Does Jag have to come an pick you up and drive to the proof or what????? Other than seeing it on site what do you consider as factual proof?