Originally Posted by hosfly
well I for one cant de-code crap.. But I do like to read up on whats going on,, theres alot more going on than fox or cnn will spoonfeed you,, theres alot i think is somones version or opinion, and a lot that I find interesting,, and now an then theres a connect the dots link,, what one chooses to believe is on them,, Ive read enough to seperate the chaff from the grain,, Am I "enlightened"? No,, am I learning about the absolute filth we as americans allow to happen? sadly yes,, should make any man sick, should make yall sick and mad,, I hear some say lets get our rifles an go clean house by God! an lets shoot these illegal felons as they cross the borders,, I dont see anybody leading that charge,,The only entity capable of taking out our gov is our own military,,The fed reserve owns the rest of our lifes,,You think your freemen?,,cute,, we are sharecroppers,, tax is another way to say rent,,or tithe,or homage,,, you pay it weekly,quarterly and yearly,,to counties cities,and fed,,one way or another we pay for the "privilage" of owning a home,car, gun, groc,gas,tools,, cattle, anything,, AND we get to pay yet more when we sell it,,, At the very least, this Q thing should lean you toward finding out whats really happening instead of being spoonfed your news daily,,and just maybe sombody is doing somthing about it,, whos the fruitcake?

This post is just another attempt to separate the righteous from the non-righteous. Just because someone doesn't follow lock step with you does not brand them as being inferior in terms of knowing where our country is in today's time. If I have to believe in Q to be knowledgeable, I'll stick with being ignorant and not important in your eyes. I'll still survive somehow.......... laugh

And speaking of being spoon fed............. If Q hints that someone might fart next Tuesday, you are all over it to get the first smell.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ