Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by marktheshark
Originally Posted by jaguartx
When Biden swore in illegally due to foreign interference he effectively took control of the US from the govt and gave control to the US military by law without it being a military coup.
Pete Gaynor of FEMA and Christopher Miller in charge of the military are now in control of the US by law.
Thats why FEMA and National Guard are everywhere in DC and will restore the US to the Republic.
That's why Trump said "The next administration will take control at noon today."
Now you know why Biden was the first President Elect who didnt have a govt plane sent to bring him to DC and he had to take his own plane.,

As Trump said, the 25th A would come back to bite them in the ass. It is that Amendment that deems Biden unfit to serve.
Trump is not in control and the military is now in control.
Head of the DC Nat Guard said "The National Guard is helping with the peaceful transition of military power".
Thats why Q said trust the US military.

Ha. MAGA

The best is yet to come.

Couple problems with your little yarn there Jag...Number 1 Chris miller is No longer Acting Sec Def, Pete Gaynor is no longer FEMA admin.......but carry on!

Until the EO that placed FEMA in charge back last Fall is rescinded Jag is correct. All the sign points to what Jag. just said.

As said on TV by the head of the DC NG, they are there to help with a peaceful TRANSITION OF MILITARY POWER. (IE, not govrrnment power).

Now we know why there are so many Military folks in DC while there are so few people at the inauguration.
I swear, some people refuse to see. Its as if some supposed patriots want Biteme to succeed.
This all went down as Q, K22 and Whip said.
Thanks guys. I was pretty down yesterday after the schiett show went down though i didnt watch on TV or listen on the radio.
It was nice having Whip and K22 express so surely that the show wasnt over but only just beginning. Then i remembered Trump saying "The Best is Yet To Come" and realized there was still a way.

Chris Miller leaving the Govt was true and a head fake. He has left the govt, as has Trump and others, some of those are now with the military running the new Republic. I expect others like Trump, Melania and many more are sitting home, eating popcorn and enjoying the show.

THANK YOU LORD. PRAISE AND GLORY BE TO YOU.

WWG1WGA.

MAGA

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin