Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Where is Captain Q? He/she/it seems to have abandoned his ship in distress.

If “Q” is indeed military intel (as some here have claimed), there should certainly be consequences for such a cowardly act.

If “Q” is the know-it-all, leader, prophet, cult leader of the Qbers, where is he/she/it?

Q’s silence/disappearance/abandonment appears to be a shameful, dishonorable, and despicable prank on all his/her many devoted delusional fans.

Where are you, “Q”? You have been silent for 22 days. If you are military intel, where is your honor?

You’re supposed to be the last to leave a ship in distress, not the first.

In military terms, to abandon your ship in distress is treason and pure cowardice.

Are you caught in your own game. Is that what you meant when you asked, shall we play a game?

Trust God.
Trump Trump.
Don’t trust “Q”.

Where is Jesus Christ. Did He leave a ship in distress?

Hasnt Cue been gone as long as 3 mo before?

Maybe Cue wont be needed any more after Trump gets this cabal wrapped up and we will be left with nothing but fond memories, of some or someone having been spot on and telling us to not worry through the trials and battles that lay ahead, that they had this in the bag along and that Trump and his men had won the war before it began, and that we truly should have grabbed the popcorn and watched the movie.

Now, ask yourself, would a loving President want his followers and well wishers to suffer through 4 years of worry over whether the crooked MSM and the Goobilists would would win, and we would lose our country, or would he want to give us clues not to fear the future, much as HE did with HIS many anonymous, to us, messengers carrying the Good News?

Thanks, Cue, for the hope and comfort you've given me.

PS. Tell Trump I thank him for you too.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/05/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin