Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Gibby
Originally Posted by Paddler
Q, Hannity, Carlson, Fox, etc-- Get over it, nothing but misinformation. Wake up, come back to reality.

I thought I smelled crap.

Is my ole bud stinking up the place? You mean the lying corksucker who says Zero was good for the medical/pt care industry.

Hahaha. He is the only dr i have ever heard of that approved Zerocare, where working people taking home $1800 -2800 a mo who had paid $750/mo for insurance for years were charged $1250/mo for the same insurance starting 1-1-17 due to Zero care.

What a lying pos piddler is.

I think you lost your bet, Jag. You responded to my post, even if indirectly. You even typed a bastardized version of my screen name You were not supposed to respond to anything I said or refer to me in any way. Sorry, no Lagavulin 16 for you. Too funny, you snatched defeat from the very jaws of victory. I suppose you and that POS hatari will need to discuss this further. If you need help, there are at least four WH attorneys who should be available soon. What an idiot.

Last edited by Paddler; 08/30/18.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope