Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by K22

What!!! A water mark! No way! Steve and the boys said that was a false Q thingy. Are they saying that Steve and the boys didn't know a damn thing. smirk

I hope this is true, but so far it’s just a Tweet,

It's been true the first time it was told. The Communist propaganda machine went into overdrive trying to belittle the facts, many fell for their propaganda/programming, but some didn't. Truth is truth and a satanic lie will never overcome it.

Ok, but another truth is, all the evidence and proof in the World is useless without action.

Let’s see if there will be any action.

I hope so, I pray so, but I fear as well.

It is up to the people to change the direction.......................... "That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness."

This is not Trumps job, the DOJ, Congress, nor any other Government body. It is the peoples job, then the Military if need be.