The peeps on this thread all share the same value,, I cant tell for certain wats gonna happen ,part of the plan, whos who or what,, BUT, I do kno theres underlying currents, movement in the shadows ,that i do not see, When i see them I try to connect the dots,, When I have enough dots connected ,somtimes I see a picture,, that picture starts getting clear,,but then theres dots that dont connect,, its either a diff picture or background,, time will show it,, Wats gonna happen? I believe the good guys win, I truly believe That Trump was placed in this spot at this time for a certain reason, I believe that Hes fighting this fight for you and I, I feel this thread is helping people see whats going on and waking some up (redpilling) ,, If any body dont see this thread this way, you shouldnt be on it or respond to it,If however you have somthing to add or share it would be welcome,, , simple,EVERYBODY sees somthing that sombody else dont see,, The constant pissing on it gets nobody, nowhere,, If theres EVER a truthfull quote,its Were we go 1 we go ALL,, WE pull this together or WE go down with the ship

I AM AMERICA!