Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Qtards still believe huh?

I'll second the question, what about the magical watermark sting operation?

So are you saying that all the evidence is in now?

That's your response? So you'll just blindly believe this bullschiet for eternity waiting for the next bread crumb of bullshiet?

So what happens when the cryptic twitter fantasies never play out? What then? I doubt Qtards will ever admit to being suckers

You are new to the Q-bers aren't you.
First, Q's predictions/fantasies have yet to play out. Not one.

Second, when asked for clarification or confronted as to why, the Q-bers have a very distinct pattern of denial

1) Personal attacks and name calling. The most Conservative Trump Supporter on the planet will be called a "Liberal" and "Never-Trumper" etc, just for not believing in the almighty Q.

2) Everything id either Misdirection or a Head Fake, nothing Q says, posts or drops is real, it is all misdirection.In order to fool the deep state.
Yet here they are telling the deep state that Q is misdirecting them. Go Figure.

3) Learn our comms, is another favorite. It's basically an adult version of the childish phrase, "If you don't know I'm not going to tell you".

4) Jag's favorite, "I'm Putting You On Ignore", again. I think Jag has put me on ignore at least a dozen times. It's usually when he can't answer a serious question without exposing the fact that he is wrong.

Steve,
Why do you feel the need to put down Qbers? are you not on the same side? I am hoping they are right myself... and optimism isn't a bad thing. They are patriots in my book

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.