There are [at the least] 100 million people in the USA that totally disagree with the Constitution. Some of them are waking up to the truth...most are not. I for one am not emboldened by all the voices broadcasting "we have the guns-bring it on." Civil war anyone? What a crock of bs.

Yes, there will be conflicts when the s.h.t.f. I am certain that Steve and his ilk have all the answers. They must know, or rather possess, all of the data that the MI, our President, and all of those Americans that adhere to "true Constitutionality" [and the freedoms thus delineated] have a hold on.

It has been a long time since I donned a wetsuit for work and boated explosives around. Before you go thinking incorrectly that I am ex military, I am not, it was a two year commercial enterprise working as a contractor with the COE..nothing more. What I brought out of this experience however, was to value communication, the ability to discern the difference between bs and honesty, to enact measures of planning for safety [and then going over with my men several times,] and to lower the threshold of possible disaster. Under those circumstances, one learns to trust or act. I always ran the operation [and thus the dangers] by all 4 of the guys. That is where I first heard the words of this acronym: WWG1WGA. My point on this long-winded post is that I call bs when I see it and understand when a team is altogether one-minded and in unison on a mission. Timeframes are not so important as are the end results. If one of my guys [then or now] have a concern or bitch, I let them explain. What I desire is for them to elucidate a solution...in their own words. If they fail to do so the matter is dropped. That is why Steve is on ignore...

"You've been here longer than the State of Alaska is old!"
*** my Grandaughters