Originally Posted by jaguartx
Did Trump or Q tell you these things would be done in 3 years.

I'm pretty sure Q claimed Hillary's arrest was imminent two years ago. I'm still waiting.

From the Wikipedia link.

Origin

A person identifying as "Q Clearance Patriot" first appeared on the /pol/ board of 4chan on October 28, 2017, posting messages in a thread entitled "Calm Before the Storm",[10] which was a reference to Trump's cryptic description during a gathering of himself and United States military leaders as "the calm before the storm".[10][39] “The Storm” is QAnon parlance for an imminent event when thousands of alleged suspects will be arrested, imprisoned and executed.[40] Q later moved to 8chan, citing concerns that the 4chan board had been "infiltrated".[41]

The poster's handle implied that the anonymous poster holds Q clearance,[42][43] a United States Department of Energy security clearance required for access to Top Secret information about nuclear weapons and materials.[44] This claim cannot be substantiated due to a lack of reliable evidence.

There has been much speculation regarding the motive and the identity of the poster, with theories ranging from the poster being a military intelligence officer, to Donald Trump himself, to the posting campaign being an alternate reality game by Cicada 3301.[11] Because 4chan is anonymous and does not allow registration by users, any number of individuals may post using the same handle. The poster uses a frequently changing tripcode to authenticate himself on 8chan.

The Italian leftist Wu Ming foundation has speculated that QAnon has been inspired by the Luther Blissett persona, which was used by leftists and anarchists to organize pranks, media stunts, and hoaxes in the 1990s. "Blissett" also published the novel Q in 1999.[54]

In September 2018, Jack Posobiec, a conspiracy theorist[55][56][57] and correspondent for One America News Network, claimed that QAnon was started by two pro-Trump Twitter trolls, and that the letter Q was chosen due to the Blissett novel.

Like Bigfoot, I'm still waiting on good solid evidence about Q.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.