Over the target there. Thanks K22. Part of my responsibility as a Patriot is to help others along in learning about this for the sake of our children and grandchildren. At some point, with enough exposure to the facts, any logical mind sees clearly what is taking place. It is a mathematical improbability for so many "coincidences" to occur. The size of the interwoven relational web of so many bad players is mind boggling.

Indeed, truth is stranger than fiction. Would the incredulity of that statement perhaps be a means of controlling your mind in said infowar?

Incidentally, Q is not just a US phenomenon. Look at Iran. What's happening there now? People rising up against mullahs? Who took control of Iran from Prince Abdorheeza Pahlavi (sp?) in, I believe, the late 70's? Q has said Iran next, whatever that means. Freedom for the people from the mullahs? Would you believe me if I told you that the spiritual energy of what is happening right now is going global? Tweets w/#Qanon showing a people's movement, and not just in Iran? What just happened in North Korea? Freedom. Could North Korea have been a CIA backed "world op" designed to hold the world hostage? As mentioned earlier. Saudi Arabia. Much changed? Still providing major portion of funding to cabal through Clinton's? A few hundred bad guys locked up with assets seized? Women driving? Who would have thought. Freedom. It's something in this crazy world we all want.

Funny, speaking of assets seized. POTUS' EO of 12/21/17 is all about corruption and human rights violations. Says something about "enemy combatants of the state" and declares a "state of national emergency" and something about seizing assets. Echoed in State of the Union address..."enemy combatants." So in case you didn't know, enemy combatants have less rights than armed combatants have, which is the Geneva Convention. Think military tribunals, which would circumvent the corrupt judicial branch. Could he be setting the stage for something big? Winning. Bigly.

And that State of the Union address. Here's what Q had to say about that:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: c3f516 No.231058 📁
Jan 31 2018 23:42:36 (EST)
Effective yesterday, while standing under the statue of FREEDOM, POTUS FREED those ‘good’ people who are currently being blackmailed, threatened and enslaved.
Those who stood chanting “USA” were FREED.
The shot heard around the world.
TG>
WE, THE PEOPLE.
FREEDOM DAY.
LIGHT.
Q

Did Trump have much to do with this? He had everything to do with this. He was asked to be CIC by Patriots in our US Military. Only DJT could have fulfilled this role. History does in fact repeat itself, and much like the secretive Sons of Liberty in the American Revolution, I think this Q movement, real or not, is providing a big grassroots impetus to our decades long discontent with what's happened to our beloved country. Like his use of twitter to bypass the middleman media to talk directly to the people, this genius move of using direct comminication through the chans to let the people know, the people that elected him, that all is well and the good guys are in control. That is why Q says, "We have it all." This has been years, maybe decades in the planning. Military intelligence trumps all 3 letters. They really do have it all. We, the pissed off populace want to see these people in jail and are impatient. That's why the message of "Trust the Plan" is so essential. What's about to go down will shatter paradigms. And yes, liberal heads will explode as the cognitive dissonance sets in. Some will go to the streets. They won't be able to shift their thinking. But don't worry. In this Republic, the rule of law under this president will be swift and decisive.

But, as K22 said, this battle is fought in the mind. We, the people have the numbers, and thus, the power. One thought. One mind. One purpose. Freedom.

Night all.
WWG1WGA