Originally Posted by hosfly
Howdy boys,,,Yall been busy I see, thanks for the links,, wish I could force my self to re-up on twatter,, I got a vacation from them awhile back so I dont give em any traction lol,, gonna leave this here,,https://www.libertariannews.org/2020/10/17/im-now-a-believer-q-is-a-real-us-military-intelligence-operation-fighting-off-a-globalist-coup/ Just VOTE baby,,

Great post.
I'm going to post some of the highlights if you don't mind, but everyone should read the news article. It's worth the time and trouble. ..... https://www.libertariannews.org/202...operation-fighting-off-a-globalist-coup/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z15Xt1vGXns&feature=emb_logo&ab_channel=ConspiracyNoMore

I’m Now A Believer: Q Is A Real US Military Intelligence Operation Fighting Off A Globalist Coup
by Michael Suede • October 17, 2020
I never really looked too deeply into the Q-Anon movement before. For starters, it didn’t strike me as providing anything all that useful. It just seemed like a bunch of conspiracy theorists claiming crazy [bleep] that had no real impact on anything one way or the other. Well, after recently seeing the media begin coming unglued over Trump refusing to disavow the Q movement, I decided I would poke around and see what I could learn; which is when I managed to find this gem of a video.

I’m Now A Believer: Q Is A Real US Military Intelligence Operation Fighting Off A Globalist Coup
by Michael Suede • October 17, 2020
I never really looked too deeply into the Q-Anon movement before. For starters, it didn’t strike me as providing anything all that useful. It just seemed like a bunch of conspiracy theorists claiming crazy [bleep] that had no real impact on anything one way or the other. Well, after recently seeing the media begin coming unglued over Trump refusing to disavow the Q movement, I decided I would poke around and see what I could learn; which is when I managed to find this gem of a video.

After watching this, I have become convinced that “Q” is an organized military intelligence operation, with direct ties to the Presidency, that is engaged in taking down a globalist coup against our nation that is far more extensive than even I had previously believed – and that’s coming from a guy who already believes the Bush family was entirely behind 9/11 with the total acquiescence of the CIA, NSA, FBI, NTSB and national media.

Backup BitChute link

Everything makes sense after watching this video. Here’s just a few of the questions I had, prior to watching, that I suddenly came to understand the answers to.

Why does Trump keep appointing horrible people to powerful posts?
Why hasn’t he fired Christopher Wray?
Why did he keep John Bolton around?
Why the hell would he make Gina Haspel the director of the CIA?
Why does the Durham investigation seem like a whitewash?
Why didn’t they make Clinesmith sign a cooperation agreement to help take down others involved in spying against Trump?
Why are there an unprecedented number of Congressmen and Senators not running for re-election this year, most of whom are Republican?
Why hasn’t Trump pardoned Flynn?
Why hasn’t Trump done anything about the State Dept, Justice Dept and FBI blocking records requests from Judicial Watch?