Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by NoDak
Originally Posted by MrWilson
Originally Posted by jaguartx
You know, psycho, I think you are FOS. K22 seems to be a pretty nice guy. Why aren't you saying anything to the pukes who attack him?

They started attacking him supposedly because he believed the Q Drops. Then, when he started posting on other conservatives they attacked him for that.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you're FOS.

You and k22 get crap slung your way because you refuse to answer questions honestly. Both of you get incensed when questioned. More so you.
Empirical evidence , facts , real data stands up to scrutiny and "attacks". Links to twitty bird accounts with outlandish opinions without providing real empirical evidence and posting memes of Q drops are not facts. And moving the goal posts , ie Biden is a clone. Extraterrestrials cloned him. well , technically Angels can be considered extraterrestrials , oh wait Demons can be considered Angels , etc. Speak plainly and precisely , honestly , provide real tangible facts , empirical evidence, if you want people to stop kek'in at you.

I don’t remember if I ever posted this here before as I post on many sites. If I have maybe you missed it. I don't stop here every day. Watch it. Lays out everything even includes the Federal sites. All public info. Maybe will open some eyes. But once seen you cannot deny something is going on.

https://rumble.com/embed/v2qfpi8/?pub=72g05

That was a very good video with actual facts and evidence, but will the Fire hierarchy watch it? We will see.
Thanks for reposting it.

Why should we watch it? Me and Smokeapole and JQUBE and the woolve got cnn and the MSM?

Trump lost fair and square and Q is a larp. We got the Gospels.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin