Paddler is right and this is going to take a while. Many are impatient and Q has stated that "normies" will take time to digest what has actually been going on...hence the reason I originally posted this as I try to do my part to share what I know. They're going from bottom to top. Strzok and Page are bottom and as more evidence is brought forth, it will lead all the way up to the top. Wouldn't be surprised if this took the entire first term and maybe a bit more. Wictor has some really interesting takes on things but I guess we'll have to wait as it all shakes out to know the truth. I thought POTUS was rather reserved when nominating Kavanaugh. Recently learned that Kavanaugh was involved in burying the Vince Foster case, records of which remain sealed (for decades). One of the earliest arkancide's. So in the confirmation process and digging into Kavanaugh, would these records be unsealed and then be able to be admitted into evidence against the Clinton cabal? Interesting thought and if so, Trump truly is playing chess at the 5D level. Q has often said, "want to play a game?" Only this game is the biggest game of all time.