Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by xverminator
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Never posted here...Tell me to GFY if you choose....Just curious want the Q Anon belief is on these riots.

What’s the Anonymous saying?

Short, condensed version of an answer or gfy will suffice.

😬😎

Some of the belief is that they are being funded both domestically and internationally. Iran regime, and China to name a couple. The Covid 19 was the start with the face masks (dog muzzles.....my opinion LOL), which is what antifa wears, but when the public began to wake up to the false reporting they changed the narrative to George Floyd.
The fall spike of Covid 19 would not have materialized, but now because of the lack of social distancing with the rioters, it will now spike.
All of this is being pushed because of the Dem. cannot win the election and the Senate Hearings with Rosenstein and the Obama Wh Staff will probably put the final nail in Obama and his comrades coffin.
Also, it is awakening the public to the Democratic Gov., Mayors, and Police Commissioners in how they are letting the terrorists run rampant in their cities even to the point of giving up a police station.
George Floyd situation was an illusion. What really transpired has not been revealed...................yet. The private autopsy was performed by the coroner who did Jeffrey Epsteins and said Epstein hung himself.

This is as short as I can make it. There is so, so much more.

Nailed it... Fist!!

A BIG WELCOME BACK XV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, I was just wondering yesterday where the Verminator went. Welcome back.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin