Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Whip
I'm digging Shaman's midieval groove...[they] deserve it.

Despite Q posting Durham last night, I still think that the terminator's appearance will be after all this election stuff is done. But I've been wrong numerous times in trying to predict what's gonna happen so...

Hope I'm wrong. Not long now though...not long.

But I've been wrong numerous times in trying to predict what's gonna happen so.

You and Q both

I, Whip, Jag, and others have been wrong at times when learning the Q posts comms., but Q has never been wrong in the posts nor has Q ever predicted anything.
If you had been paying attention and trying to learn the comms instead of trying to bash Q and us, you would have been way ahead of the game by now. Instead, you choose to be stuck in form, but then that is your choice to go through life with the glass half empty. Enjoy.

Prognosticator Suzy Q has been wrong so many times with predictions, yes predictions, that it’s laughable.

Drop #1 “claimed that “HRC extradition was already in motion with several countries in case of cross border run” with Drop #2 alleging “HRC detained, not arrested yet” and that there would be “massive riots organized in defiance and others fleeing the US.”

Q used Drop #15 to predict that John Podesta would be indicted on Nov. 3, and Clinton aide Huma Abedin indicted on Nov. 6.

In Drop #32, Q claimed that the “initial wave of arrests will be fast and meaningful,” with many members of the media “jailed as deep cover agents.”

Q claimed that because of the imminent unrest of Nov. 3 and the announcement of John Podesta’s arrest the next day, “a state of temporary military control will be actioned,” and that “we will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens.”

The conspiracy fantasizing and wild predicting continued, albeit with less exact date predictions. Q instead began to predict something would be happening “next week” or “soon” and becoming less specific and more vague.

Q’s predictions continue to fizzle out. On April 4, Q claimed in Drop #1014 that Mark Zuckerberg was going to step down as chair of Facebook and flee the United States. Is Suzy Q a liar as well as an entertaining clown?

Suzy Q has stopped talking about specific time frames, merely hinting that “something big” was on the way and letting her followers determine what that was.

After not posting for about three weeks, Q posted in Drop #1687 that “something BIG is about to drop”...
So, just wait until next week or look for a BiG NEXT WEEK, soon...

Q’s drop of Aug. 19, Drop #1926, has her devoted culters wringing their hands for when the supposed “Great Awakening” of unsealed indictments and mass arrests will take place.

And Suzy Q said to Trust Wray not once, but 3 times.

Next week, next week, next week.....kekekeke

Anonymous 10/28/2017 16:44:28 ID: BQ7V3bcW
4chan Thread/Post: 146981635 / 147012719
Direct Link: 147012719
Anonymous 10/28/2017 15:33:50 ID:gb953qGI
4chan Thread/Post: 147433975 / 147005381
Direct Link: 147005381
>>146981635
Hillary Clinton will be arrested between 7:45 AM - 8:30 AM EST on Monday - the morning on Oct 30, 2017.

I'm not going to go tit for tat with you on these because we've already done that quite sometime back. Obviously you are still back there.
I will do the very first one though only because others who are interested in Q and Q+ follow this thread and may wonder what you are referring to. Soooooo...................................
What part of this drop is false????
And what part of Future Proves Past don't you understand????

>>147005381
HRC extradition already in motion effective yesterday with several countries in case of cross border run. Passport approved to be flagged effective 10/30 @ 12:01am. Expect massive riots organized in defiance and others fleeing the US to occur. US M’s will conduct the operation while NG activated. Proof check: Locate a NG member and ask if activated for duty 10/30 across most major cities.

Anonymous 10/28/2017 18:15:48 ID: BQ7V3bcW
4chan Thread/Post: 146981635 / 147023341
Direct Link: 147023341
Mockingbird
HRC detained, not arrested (yet).
Where is Huma? Follow Huma.
This has nothing to do w/ Russia (yet).
Why does Potus surround himself w/ generals?
What is military intelligence?
Why go around the 3 letter agencies?
What Supreme Court case allows for the use of MI v Congressional assembled and approved agencies?
Who has ultimate authority over our branches of military w\o approval conditions unless 90+ in wartime conditions?
What is the military code?
Where is AW being held? Why?
POTUS will not go on tv to address nation.
POTUS must isolate himself to prevent negative optics.
POTUS knew removing criminal rogue elements as a first step was essential to free and pass legislation.
Who has access to everything classified?
Do you believe HRC, Soros, Obama etc have more power than Trump? Fantasy.
Whoever controls the office of the Presidecy controls this great land.
They never believed for a moment they (Democrats and Republicans) would lose control.
This is not a R v D battle.
Why did Soros donate all his money recently?
Why would he place all his funds in a RC?
Mockingbird 10.30.17
God bless fellow Patriots.