Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Steve is worried.

Damn straight.

Been worried for four f*cken years.

Been touting that Trump would lose in 2020, due to election fraud, came true.

Been touting that there was no Military I tel Plan, to un- steal the election, came true.

Been touting that Trump’s DOJ and FBI were working with the Deep State to cover-up and to protect the Deep State, came true.

Been touting that not a single member of Trump’s cabinet was loyal, all deep state plants, came true.

Been touting that the Republicans wanted Trump gone more than the Democrats, came true.

Been touting that there was NO PLAN , by Q to save America, came true.

You damn f*cken right i’ m worried, and you should be too, unless you still believe that K22 is anything other that part of the disinformation campaign designed to keep your pitchforks at bay.

Hey Stevie boy, I would be very careful. You are way above your pay grade dick head. And you are spouting off statements that are a blatant LIE. This tells me you are scared, you've lost and are way over your head.
And for the rest of those good folks who post on here, Stevie boy has just revealed himself with this statement............"Been worried for four f*cken years."
I wonder who has been the President for the last 4 years? Hhhmmmm ................and that worried wonder boy. I wonder if Paddler and Stevie are the same person or SISTAS.
FIXT

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin