The two examples Graham used there were american citizens, entering into armed conflict against America, collaborating with the enemy, OUTSIDE the confines of the nation.

So his questions there better exemplify the two examples I posted regarding the precedent set recently of two Americans being brought back to be tried, as "enemy combatants" overiding their Constitutional protections and how and in which court to try them. Said the Law PREDATES the post 9/11 flurry of laws passed.

The Conspirators of the 16 election do not fit this description as Graham has used it.

The video Ive watched here did NOT say trying american citizens by military tribs was a definite thing. The narrator said this was speculation at that point, and also made a distinction that "the (civilian) courts would have to be deemed dysfunctional" or " not working" for that to happen. I dont quite recall the actual phrase that was used, inside the American "Treason" definition of WAR. That was the first time I had read or heard that part.

Im wondering who makes that decision re civilian courts being "dysfunctional/defunct"

Gents, even with the vague 9/11 laws passed by Bush, AND the state of war executive action Trump passed, I see no indication or even hint American civilian criminals of the 16 election can or would be tried by tribunals.

The state of war EO seemed aimed at the international business of the NWO, and shutting that down. Maybe even liquidating their assets if the money or crime was brought back here. The EO even states by activity "wholly or in majority part" done OUTSIDE the United States.

Not matching those election conspirators again. Not even 9/11 matches that criteria of American citizens (Clinton Bush?) entering into armed conflict outside the US confines, Is that what were hoping for? Im not.

The Seditious Conspirators of 16 did their dirty deeds right here. The cabal was here.

But then again, the Law can be bent into whatever shape they want, to cover whoever and whatever they want, by thems that make it.

Im as disappointed as anyone they may not be held accountable. If theyre not, America where justice is served equally is shown to be over. There are no higher crimes than these ones committed against our right to choose our own governance.

Im trying to follow along, just like everyone else.

I can say it too: TREASON. Seditious conspiracy, ACT OF WAR. I agree. But theres the Law to contend with. I hope they nail them on an old blockbuster video failure to rewind charge at the convention. ANYTHING!

Ill have no problem eating crow if it does happen. Im hoping for the best and for Constitutional America to survive this worst abuse of power weve ever experienced.

But if punishment happens in secret, clandestinely arranged agreement "kill switches" whatever, and secret confession tapes, thats not a win. Thats flying saucer, gullible, speculative bullchit we know not if it even ever happened. Just tell us they did something, before riot breaks out, and the tanks are facing citizens like Tiananmen Square, seen all over the World, showing America to be a dictatorial police state, not a beacon of Equal Justice and Freedom. sick

These people need to be publicly tried, and punished for my satisfaction, and for the Country to have faith in the election process, and the Law.

They took it, and we want it back. Or nothing has been reversed. Theyll learn from the mistakes, and pull it off the next time when there is no candidate Trump guarding the gate.

..of Patriots and Tyrants...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by WillARights; 09/05/18.

Trump HAD the World, ", Trump saw our children, "
Trump saw a way to make a brighter day so he started giving
There was a choice he was making, he was saving our own lives
Its true he made a brighter day for you and me. --Trump WINS 2016