My take on the Biden speech last night

The whole thing seems weird. Some people call it creepy.

The whole space was empty. The (empty) trucks parked facing the podium in an empty parking lot gave me a sense of apocalypse.

Biden's speech was pre-recorded and played on the stage and on the giant displays above the stage. One can tell the recording wasn't made there by the sound and by the stage backdrop (that didn't match what was in the video).

So nobody showed up to the speech. That tells you how the public in Biden's home state perceived his (faux) victory.

Biden's speech was quite reserved, cautious and tentative. He didn't come across as forthright and confident. To me that's a sign that he knew he was on a shaky ground.

The entire video clip focused on Biden. There was no shot of Kamala standing close (but not next) to him except at the very beginning and at the very end when both walked off the stage. The body language of them walking off the stage is that of a "relief," as if some burden was taken off them. And I think the reason for that is because they knew their fraud was uncovered and tried to maintain the appearance of normalcy. It's hard even for liars like Biden and Kamala, because this time they don't have the immunity of being a politician lying to his constituents; we are talking about high crimes here.

Contrary to some nuts, I don't think the speech video is deep fake. It's real. But it's a very sad scene. Very, very sad.

I don't know if any Biden supporters who are level minded can watch this video without feeling cringe and cheated.