Originally Posted by hosfly
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by Rifles And More
Only people arrested today will be right wing extremist and political threats to the left.

Get used to it.

Our system failed us.
Our representatives failed us.
Our military protected the whole [bleep] show.

Enjoy!

Actually We the People failed.

But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

..but ya can’t do that sitting in your ass eating popcorn and waiting for the movie to end now can you.

Exactly what have you accomplished in the last year big boy? You sit an whine about the popcorn popped to long. At the least we hav got info out and 80.% not Q related. You are a poser!

I can tell you what I didn’t do and that is to tell concerned American to sit down, shut up, ignore what you see and here, WE GOT THIS.

Obviously what our little small group of Patriots and myself did was not nearly enough and maybe not even helpful, BUT what YOU and this phony Q movement did was not only not helpful it was destructive.

As K posted, the entire Q movement was organized and steered by CIA Psyops .

Let that sink in if you can

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.