Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by jaguartx

As I have posted on the Fire before, I think Trump is going to hang our illegitimate national debt around the illegitimate govts Corporare neck, namely the Rothschilds, and tell them to poud sand.

Our legitimate government, the Republic and its Constitution will be debt free.

The question is, do Trump and the Patriots (Military) let the Vatican keep the 10 or 12 square miles it bought of DC or do they finally take it to court to fight to keep it?

Some say the Capitol will be moved to ___ _______ buy I won't say it. No need to have Dumbasses and snowflakes stroke out.

My contention is the Corporate Act of 1871 was foisted on We, The People illegally through Fraud and US and International Law rule that "Fraud Vidiates All."

So, again with the sovereign citizen angle.

You might want to get on board.

The Sovereign Citizens Movement uses conspiracy theories and falsehoods (lies) to promote their fantasy.

Georgetown’s and Washington’s individual city charters were repealed, and the new territorial government was established for the District of Columbia. The District of Columbia was set up as a municipal corporation that was organized as a federal territory. The D of C Organic Act established a single municipal gov…The entire U.S. wasn’t turned into a Corporation. Corporation refers to an incorporated district, not the entire U.S…….typical of misinterpretations of an old law to create an alternate universe.

The Qbers thought Trump was going to be inaugurated as President on March 4, 2021. (Some of these same people think the earth is flat…). Another example of Qber predictions falling apart….no problem, just kick the can further down the road, kekekek

People are falling further down the DARK rabbit hole in a parallel universe.

Boy did you get that wrong, but then what else would one expect.
What did he get wrong?