One can access the 52,295 (at this time) sealed indictments, it's open source. So it's not just Q saying that.

K22, you beat me to it. Was seeing patients but thought it funny that Q was posting about the very subject we were discussing. Self organized collective intelligence?

Gotta agree with AkMtnHntr...if I hadn't invested the time to understand and decode I'd be thinking that some of this stuff was so far out there I could call it worse than wacky. That being said, many have accused me of being wacky for my abnormal (to the average American) interest in the truth and wanting to get to the bottom of all of it. Frankly I thought it was impossible and was a pessimist for sure. But, as has oft been pointed out, Q not only intrigued me, but he also gave me hope.

For anyone paying attention, Gen. Flynn's choice of words, particularly in his speech referring to the digital army, sure does sound a lot like Q. That man is a Patriot's Patriot. Looking forward to the day when he's cleared. IIRC, Q said a few weeks ago Flynn in [30]. We're getting close to that 30 days, I wonder if it's gonna happen?