Originally Posted by K22
A Senate Confirmation Hearing will require questions. If there are more Rep. Senators than Dems, the questions will be interesting. If the Rep. Senator's were paying attention during the GHWB funneral, then the questions will be very specific. This confirmation could take a very long time, this leaving the acting AG in control. I think there is a 240 day limit for an acting AG. Anyway, that is a long enough time to bring many to justice.
My belief is that anyone who was running interference for the Bush drug running cartel won't make it through confirmation. That would be Barr and his side kick North.

The Senate hearing (questions) are all for show, everyone of the Senators know exactly who and what Barr is and have already made up their minds.

It will be the Senate vote that tells the story, not the questions. The Democrats(and the establishment) are on the run and according to Q "Panicked". They are deathly afraid of Whitaker, hence the Media and the Democrats charge to have him removed or recused.

Like I said, if the Democrats support Barr like they did Rosenstein, then we can be certain that he will be riding shotgun to protect them, the Clintons and those in the Obama Administration. So far I haven't seen or heard a whole lot of Complaining about him.

My belief is that anyone who was running interference for the Bush drug running cartel won't make it through confirmation.

On the contrary, that is exactly what the Establishment and the Democrats want. Someone with a crooked past that can be controlled and manipulated, just like themselves.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.