Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by kenjs1
K, I watched this and follow this thread with interest and hope but sadly not much belief any more. This video is 7 years old (do we even know who this guy is?) and if we achieved victory by making sure Hillary wasn't elected we seem to sure as hell been defeated in the aftermath and during this current administration. Obama may not be official President but he, and the Clintons, and all these globalists permeate like a cancer. What successful revolution would take us to this level of corruption, co-option to use his words, and the brink of a 3rd world war? This video made me more distraught than enlightened I am afraid.

kenjs1,
I remember when Steve Pieczenik put out this info and I knew the video/post was from 2016. Pieczenik was known to a relative of mine who was in the same career, so I know a little about him. One of the results of the counter coup is a Trump Pres. victory. The rest of the counter coup was not made public for obvious reasons. Steve Pieczenik, among many achievements is credited with writing the Delta Force Pysops manual.
I am not fond of Wikipedia but here is a link they wrote about Steve.....https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Pieczenik
Steve was the info shadow person that Tom Clancy used for his books.
As a side note, Pieczenik is half Cuban and half Jew, a real Semitic Jew.

Another deluded conspiracy theorist. Among other claims, Pieczenik insists he once arrested Pope Francis.