Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by marktheshark
Hell Ive said many times before I'd probably get along just fine with Jag in person...as long as topics stayed on hunting, fishing, women etc and away from Q stuff!

Well hell Jag, there ya go. You, marktheshark, and Johnny can all be buddies now just as long as your opinion and belief is the same as theirs. If it's not, then you can only talk about what they say you are allowed to talk about. Sounds like fun times to me. What say you Jag.

Dang. I guess I missed out again. I guess i could be friends with Jeff Bezos if I only talked about him being a puppet of the CIA and was a pedophile. Somehow I don't think the Lord really wants me to just talk about hunting and fishing and women and football and baseball and you know whatall. Seems like too many went through life doing that and that's the reason we are in the fughked up place we are at. I wonder what Trump would think of that. You know, me and Trump are part of that dastardly Where We Go One We Go All crew. Maybe Mark and Johnny can get Trump to just make money and play golf and play with Melania.

But I kinda doubt it. I just wish that SOB would quit suckering us stupid suckers down that darn Q rabbit hole.

NYT said he was going crazy over that Qanon crap. Sheesh. Where have I heard that.

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/03/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin