Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by marktheshark
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by marktheshark
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

You listen to a guy who thinks RFK jr is the younger brother to RFK? FFS, jr IS IN HIS NAME!

You are parroting and enriching the twitter account of a true moron.

Phugging laughing my azz off here!!! What a great and knowledgeable "source" and "prophet" these clowns parrot lol!!!

And the information you 2 have brought to the table is priceless. Hahahaha

Sometimes knowing the difference between real information - and fake information - IS priceless.

We have brought plenty of LEGITIMATE information to this thread, usually in the form of FACTS disproving your little prophets fantasies. Sorry I cant be more helpful in bringing the kind of "information" that you fellas seek, but I live in the real world and have a mind capable of discernment and critical thinking so I fail to fall for or into your little make believe fantasyland!

Part of the problem is that they make outlandish claims, and it is difficult to prove a negative.

They say there are werewolves and a bunch of lizard people in scooby-doo masks running everything.

We say uh, no, you are imagining things.

They say they brought useful information to the table.

I can imagine how difficult it is for you. It was never on any of the major news channels, not on the nightly news, 60 min. never had anything on it, the Rockefellar educational books never printed it, for sure not in the Carnegie Libraries, NPR, Paul Harvey never mentioned it, Known of the conservative or liberal radio programs ever mentioned it, nothing from Congress, nope, not even the Senate, the Intel community, CIA, DIA, FBI, NSA, haven't breathed a word of it, even NASA, the head of all the intel 3 letter agencies has not said a thing, and Church?, nope, so how can this be true if these well respected news agencies, gov. agencies, radio agencies, religious institutions, and schools of higher learning institutions have never spoken of this.... Right?
It will be interesting to see if you can figure out why that is. Here's a hint. There were many talking about these unknown facts and many, many books and pamphlets written verifying this subject. Even some radio stations interviewing those who had direct knowledge and then there were the investigating Journalist who wrote about this phenomenon. Then of course, the ancient writings warning about these entities, so yes, there has been a lot of information about these subjects if one actually wanted to know. It has always been a choice.