Originally Posted by smokepole
LOL, I'm not attacking messengers, just pointing out what's bullsh*t on my favorite outdoor forum.

You and jaggy are not messengers either. Just dupes. And make no mistake, pizzagate, "lizard people" adrenochrome, and the like are Bullsh*t.

And I have zero interest in participating on Twitter, X, facebook, or any similar platforms. There's absolutely zero that's cowardly about that. So take your little friend jag and your little circle jerk and GFY.

if you haven't seen enough at this point to at least take the wait and see approach then best of luck to ya, you're of the last who's minds are truly stolen the deepest and may be of the 5% that won't be able to undo the programming, or you're part of the bad (the group being exposed for 8 years straight...who work against humanity), it's not looking like you're of the only category remaining...the good (humanity)

have run into a few like you on other forums, same thing, you're either good, bad, or still programmed, it's not uncommon to try and find a particular spiracy that hasn't come true yet and use that to make them all go away so you remain comfortable in your programmed world view, anything to remain comfortable, even if it means the end or harm to humanity, so long as you don't have to acknowledge a world other than the one given to you from the official microphone over your lifetime, see the baddies also use the strategy to flood a topic with so much info and disinfo as to make it appear impossible to find the truth within and therefor dismissed as bullsh1t, that's why you have to go to at least 40,000' and see what has actually happened the past 8 years as compared to the official microphone, if you can do that, on top of process info to your own conclusions (not just parrot the tv), and you can absorb all info possible without bias or emotion then while you process to your own conclusions then you don't get where you are fyi....so you've work to do to understand the psychology behind your current position lol, don't research these actual topics as you're incapable of that clearly....instead research the psychology behind why two groups of people are divided and how you one can be made to believe the sky is green if so desired...all the best to you and the few remaining running around the forums behaving exactly as you do, humanity is trying to bring as many along as possible, try to get there, I mean some are definitely going to be last to the party but it does appear we already know where the majority of the 5% are who will never be able to get there