Great post. "We" have known about this for a long time, myself over 20 years. That being said, I'd have to say my knowledge has increased tenfold over what I knew just a year ago thanks to Q. Most of this I have discovered for myself or followed along with the anons on 8chan and, while I had the big picture, it's the details I didn't know and the extent of the insidious relationships that have opened further my already opened eyes. The collective "we" you refer to, however, is a very small percentage of the population. I wouldn't even hazard a guess at the number. But those that are "woke" are increasing worldwide on a daily basis. How many required before we reach critical mass and our knowledge makes the puppetmasters irrelevant? They are panicking because they see their demise in The Great Awakening.

The vast majority are asleep and behave like good little sheeple. It's so easy to say "The world is a mess" and yet do nothing because, generally speaking, we are content in our ignorance and the high quality of life we enjoy in the US. I'm guilty. The entertainment industry is actually a distracting industry and this includes sports. 6 pack of beer anyone? I'm buzzed and cheering on my team and even though I hate my job and don't trust the gov't right now everything is, or seems to be, just fine. Not knocking sports fans here as we've been told/programmed to think that it's completely normal and expected from us guys.

What can we do? Educate yourself further and share what you know. It's the reason I'm here and started this thread. Arm yourself with facts and share (red-pill) those in your sphere of influence. Doesn't seem enough? Can an individual aware of The Great Lie be susceptible to it if they have knowledge of the truth? What did Jesus say re:truth? Is this a power [they] don't want you to know about? Q had this to say a few days ago:
DESTROY THE NARRATIVE.
This is MUCH BIGGER than even AUTISTS can imagine (MUCH BIGGER!).
REPEATS necessary.
5,000+ new/day.
WELCOME TO THE AWAKENING.
FREE INFORMATION.
POWER BACK TO THE PEOPLE.
WITH KNOWLEDGE COMES POWER.
Q

5,000 new people a day with eyes on this information. That's impressive and will increase exponentially as joe normal talks with his friends about what he has learned. Here's more from Q re:same:

They want you DIVIDED.
DIVIDED by RACE.
DIVIDED by RELIGION.
DIVIDED by CULTURE.
DIVIDED by CLASS.
DIVIDED by POLITICAL AFFILIATION.
DIVIDED YOU ARE WEAK.
TOGETHER YOU ARE STRONG.
YOU, THE PEOPLE, HAVE THE POWER.
This movement challenges their ‘forced’ narrative.
This movement challenges people to not simply trust what is being reported.
Research for yourself.
Think for yourself.
Trust yourself.
This movement is not about one person or a group of people.
WE, THE PEOPLE.

And again:

They do not want you asking questions.
They do not want you thinking for yourself.
They do not want you UNITED.
They want you to live in FEAR/DIVIDED.
They want you asleep.
They want you blind.
The message must bypass the MSM.
It is the only way.

People UNITED hold the power.
Think election 2016.
Power shall be RETURNED to the PEOPLE.
Q

Trump will not be able to do this alone. I agree with you there. But he's not alone by any means...he's got the military behind him, the rule of law, and an ever increasing population of Americans that are informed and aware [Patriots]. We will not have to endure civil war to get this done. We have been told that plans are in place to wield the mighty hand of the .mil to impose the rule of law upon those wanting to commit violence and do others harm. This plan, which definitely does exist, has been put together meticulously for I don't know how many years. Trump has been aware and woke as he's rubbed elbows with these crooks his entire life. He was, I believe, born for this.

Keep doing what you are doing. And by all means, PRAY. Doesn't seem to be enough? Not patient and want to see perp walks? We all are tired of waiting and wishing, but due to the complexity of this dis-ease in the world, it will take time to DO RIGHT. Can you conceive of the enormity of what it takes to destroy a thousands year old babylonian cult that has operated non-stop since before Christ? Molech/Ba'al satanic worship and all that goes with it are the ties that bind those who have, until now, been in control of we, the sheeple.

Important fact: .02% of the population controls the other 99.98%. Ask yourself...is this normal?Who REALLY has the power? All we have to do is take it back.

That's why Q reiterates time and again, trust the plan. Either that or give up and I (and probably you) ain't no quitter. This isn't a game. This is our own movie along the lines of Lord of the Rings, only this isn't middle earth, it's freaking OUR EARTH AND FUTURE. How would you like the movie to end?

Don't underestimate the power of prayer. Love those close to you and cultivate joy on a daily basis. MAGA isn't just a catchy phrase, it's an energy. You create optimism and hope when you share what you know with those that are asleep (love your neighbor as yourself.) This positive MAGA mindset shifts your reality and you notice things in the external start to mirror your internal state. We've talked at length here about this being a battle of the minds. WORD. "For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he." This is the co-creative process our Creator bestowed upon us of which so many are unaware. Would our Creator withold His most precious attributes from His children? The future is literally only a thought away...
[Linked Image]

Last edited by Whip; 08/19/18.