Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by marktheshark
Originally Posted by bearhuntr
Originally Posted by K22
And stupid phoucks still blindly believe this Q sheit........we lost the republic this week you dumbazzes!!! I gave it the benefit of the doubt at first, but damn enough is enough! You've been played by some fools making up fantasies, some of which slightly mirrored some actual events that happened so you keep blindly believing!!!

I don't remember hearing the fat lady sing.

People like you are so easy to conquer.

[bleep] you brainwashed idiots! Just because I think your savior Q is a crock, doesnt mean I think the election wasnt stolen or that Trump should stop fighting! Which white hat savior is it going to be this time? Jeff Sessions? Durham? How do you clowns not understand that if enough fantasy predictions are made based on actual events occurring that a small number will appear to be true?? There have been a huge number more of Q NON OCCURRENCES than ones that have happened somewhat like was said......You fools have been overtaken by false hope fantasies!

Soooo.....if we are wrong, you are no worse off than you are now, eh? But if we are correct....
If you are so afraid of all that is going on, why the hell are you showering us Cue'bers with your animosity? Are you not then, supposed to direct that vehemence towards the liberals, ballet hijackers et al? "Dammit Goose, pick a side!"

Sorry to direct anger at yall but pretty much NONE of the "big ones" dropped by Q have come to fruition and fighting this obvious theft of an election is a battle that needs to be fought with real facts and actions, not some anonymous "insider" fantasies that make people believe things are going on "behind the scenes" that will save everything, only to be let down when they dont occur. How many times was some "white hat" or indictments promised and NEVER happened! I will take leave of this topic permanently and let yall keep holding on to the fantasies propagated by your precious savior Q!

Name one please.
You say we are living a fantasy, so prove what you claim is true. Prove there is no such thing as Q. Even the President would not deny it, but obviously you are more in the know than he is.

Your confused... prove that there is a Q.. and some dumb twitter link isnt gonna cut it lol